RE/MAX Town and Country
The Worley McCall Team
Serving Milton, Alpharetta, Roswell, Cumming, Woodstock, & all N. Atlanta
Alpharetta  GA 30004
 Phone: 678-596-8911
Office Phone: 770-928-4966
Toll Free: (770) 928-4966
Cell: 678-596-8911
Fax: 770-928-3610 
About The Worley McCall Team Client Testimonials Community Information Contact Us
The Worley McCall Team

Milton, Georgia Communities and Homes for Sale

Do you still yearn for that old rustic charm? If so, you will be impressed with what the city of Milton has to offer! With the ever busy Roswell and Alpharetta within a stone's throw, Milton, while progressive, takes on a different air. It is not uncommon to see properties ranging in size from 2 to 50 plus acres. The equestrian industry is alive and well here and Wills Park in nearby Alpharetta is utilized yearly for related functions. Atlanta is consistently ranked one of the top cities in the U.S. for Americans today, and Milton is one of the hottest markets in Atlanta for residential real estate with an equestrian flair.

Milton currently has a population of roughly 20,000 residents with .07 residents per acre at 43.5 square miles. Milton currently takes claim to 8,429 housing units with a median family income of right at $100,000. An overwhelming 86% of the area is zoned various residential with the remaining 14% focused on commercial.

Excellent schools, shopping and access to jobs, combined with plenty of green space and big skies, have made Milton the premiere location in Atlanta today.

Approximate population: 20,000
Median housing value: $300,000

Milton Listings Community Links

Communities in Milton

White Columns - Sculpted from the majestic forest of the Northern Atlanta countryside, a fortunate few will experience and enjoy White Columns Country Club. This community provides the ideal country club experience in Milton, Georgia. This private haven offers an exclusive lifestyle that begins with a spectacular Tom Fazio designed golf course and continues with first-class club amenities and service.
Homes for sale in White Columns

Crooked Creek - Crooked Creek is a Swim & Tennis community built around a private golf club and located in Milton, Georgia in North Fulton County. This neighborhood is home to over 640 families and the largest community in Milton. Crooked Creek combines the quiet Milton lifestyle and some of the best schools in Atlanta-metro with access to all the best of North Fulton. Located within 10 minutes from downtown Alpharetta, the new Verizon Amphitheater at Encore Park, the new high-end Prospect Park retail development, multiple parks, athletics facilities and GA 400.
Homes for sale in Crooked Creek

Triple Crown - A leisurely drive through Crabapple's fabulous antique shopping area to Milton's pastoral horse country brings you to the entrance of this active and popular neighborhood. Triple Crown features three lighted tennis courts, neighborhood swimming pool and walking trails.
Homes for sale in Triple Crown

Six Hills - Six Hills offers classic architectural designs in a lush, beautifully landscaped setting in the prestigious Crabapple/Milton area. Historically influenced, custom-built homes are situated on homesites that range from 1-3 acres.
Homes for sale in Six Hills

Champions View - This Alpharetta golf community is desirable but not always easy to buy within as turn-over is very low.  The lots are large with mature landscaping and the Homeowners Association is active.  The schools are award winning with Cogburn Woods Elementary, Hopewell Middle and Milton High School.  The course has tight fairways and water that comes into play on 14 holes making this course a test for even the best players.  Home prices range from $500,000 to $1,200,000
Homes for sale in Champions View

The Manor - Relaxed and family friendly, residents enjoy extraordinary amenities and inspiring residences in a private gated community stretching over 800 breathtaking acres in Atlanta’s most sought after Milton address.
Homes for sale in The Manor